Sunday, March 08, 2009

Darn you Benjamin Franklin!

If you were still alive, I would write you a mean, nasty letter. With lots of expletives. You see, through about 2 seconds of research (thank you google) I found out that Benjamin Franklin was the fool who invented Daylight Savings Time. I suppose this was a good idea a million years ago, but why now? I would invite someone to come over and explain to my 7 month old baby why his schedule is all messed up now. Or better yet, come tell his mom why she should get 1 less hour of sleep. Is this some form of torture? How am I supposed to make it to bed before 11:00pm now? Or wait is that 10:00? Or 12:00? Im confused. Carter woke up at 7:00 this morning. Thats good, you might say. Except he went to bed at midnight. And woke up at 7:00 which used to be 6:00. Oh, I give up.

No comments: