The Halloween Festival that we hosted was a HUGE success. We sold out of food by 7:00! And we had made enough for 150-200 people! It was amazing. All of the proceeds went to the Quenemo PRIDE group.
We have also decided to start getting stuff figured out so we can begin building our dream house next year. Here is our tentative timeline:
- This winter get the land appraised and in our name
- Late winter/early spring- go to the bank and apply for construction loan
- Spring/summer- finalize blue prints, dirt work, basement poured, well dug, septic tank installed, electricity ran
- Late summer/early fall- Have our house set on the basement, let settle
- And as soon as we can- move in and finish the basement!!
I am very excited to start planning. Our goal is to have it done in a year (and have all of our credit cards paid off by then- we are almost there!). It is going to be a ton of work- especially with me returning to work, doing the PRIDE stuff, going to school and giving as much attention to the kiddos as they crave. But, I have a feeling I can do it.
And it will give me something to blog about!