Sunday, March 18, 2012

Save a dollar


(Get your coupons CHEAP) and (Me modeling my new shirt from Gap that I got for CHEAP!)

I wanted to write a quick blog to let you in on a tip.  You might know this one already but if not, you MUST know it!

Are you a coupon-er?  I don't do it much, but when I do, I don't want to pay $2.00 for one set of coupons!  So, I go to the Dollar Tree (in Ottawa) on Sundays and get my KC Star there.  The newspapers are $1.00 each there, so I get 2 on Sunday.  You only pay like $2.18 for 2 papers instead of one.

Also, I had an awesome shopping trip yesterday.  I went to Gap and Old Navy in the Topeka mall.  I recommend that if you like to go shopping be sure to sign up for email from your favorite stores.  I waited for a good one (30% off your entire shopping trip at Gap Outlet) and then went.  I got the shirt I am wearing above for $6.00 and it is the comfiest shirt EVER.  In fact, I got a few for me, some shirts for Darek, and some for the kids as well.  We ended up SAVING $151.15 off of their already discounted prices.  

No comments: