Sunday, August 12, 2012

Excitement

About 21 months ago, my husband, my son and I moved into my parents' house.  We had just completed a short sale on our house and didn't really have any place to go (especially where we could focus on our mounting debt).  A couple weeks later, I had my daughter.

Since then, we have all been sharing 1 (ONE!!!) bedroom.  This was much easier when Kinsley was a newborn (yes, I am a fan of co-sleeping when my children are newborns) and Carter was 2.  Now, Kinsley is terrible 2 and Carter just had his 4th birthday.

Needless to say, things have been a little cramped.  We absolutely LOVE living out on the farm, but there is obviously no where for rent out here and we cannot buy for another year and a half (again, thanks to the short sale).  And we need some space!

So we decided to move back to town.  We started looking for apartments and luckily on Friday we found this gem while driving around.  It was empty, for rent, and in our price range.  It is 2 bedrooms- we decided that would be better than 3 for right now since the kids are so used to sharing a room with us anyway. I doubt they would like their own rooms!  It also has 2 bathrooms and a large kitchen.

We are very nervous about making ends meet with a new expense but it is a necessity (if we want to keep our sanity, that is).  Wish us luck!

I also wanted to share a few photos from our recent photo shoot with a VERY talented photographer.  Her name is Aundrea Shafer, owner of A Shafer Photography.





{Want to have Aundrea take your pics? Call her: 620-757-1237.  Tell her I sent you!}

No comments: