Thursday, August 28, 2008

NBA's Fugliest

So, Jared sent me a few suggestions for the ugly NBA players section of this blog. I appreciate it because I truly don't know crap about the NBA, just that most of the players are ugly. I don't know their names, other than by "Stingy-hair guy" and "Mustachio", etc. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or email them to me, and I will see just how ugly they are.

This is one of Jared's suggestions.




I guess his name is Charlie Villanueva. And seriously, where are his eyebrows?? Double yuck.

DISCLAIMER: Void this post if he has had some form of cancer and has had to have treatment that permanently damaged his eyebrows. That would make me a super bad person. He is only ugly if he is completely healthy.)

2 comments:

Jared said...

In the interest of full disclosure, I was aware that Villanueva has a disease that makes him hairless. Here's Wikipedia: Villanueva suffers from alopecia areata, an autoimmune skin disease. This results in hair loss on the scalp and/or elsewhere on the body, but the disease is not otherwise life-threatening or harmful.
Not life threatening or harmful, I think this means we can still call him ugly.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Im pretty sure that still means Im going to Hell. Rats.

P.S. Eww.