Monday, September 08, 2008

Carter and his Mommy

I couldn't do a "Carter and Daddy" post without doing one about Carter and yours truly!!! Anyway, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning (oh, about 3 or 4am) I begin to get a little frustrated about getting up for the thousandth time. But, as soon as I pick the little man up, he will give me a little smile or snuggle up against me and it makes it all worth it! (Not that I will mind when he actually starts sleeping at night...)



Squirmy Little Man!

2 comments:

Jared said...

Alright, now I'm freaking out cause my little sister has a baby. It didn't really hit home until I saw these pics. Its odd, people could say "Emily has a baby" all day and it still wouldn't get though my thick skull until I see random pictures of you holding Carter. I think it goes along with the feeling I get when I wake up in the middle of the night to comfort the kids. I sit there all bleary eyed and all of a sudden realize that I'm a dad. These rare moments of clarity make me realize how little I live in reality.

Emily said...

Yep, I am definately a mom. Sometimes I dont realize it either, until I am walking around walmart pushing a stroller or some other random time. I dont notice it as I sit here taking care of him. Crazy.