Saturday, December 04, 2010

Handmade = the best

Since I recently gave birth (that sounds weird since it was a c-section, but what else would I say? Since I had my child cut out of my tummy?) to the cutest little girl ever, I have been searching for the cutest stuff for her. I have cute hats, tights, shoes, outfits, pretty much everything. Except for some of the necessities. Like burp rags and pacifier clips. I looked and looked for cute ones that don't have Winnie the Pooh on them or anything like that (no offense, if you are a winnie the pooh fan, its just not my style). So, I decided to make my own. Here they are- the pictures don't do them justice- they are SUPER cute.



My flash is terrible so the colors don't show up as cute as they really are. I love how they turned out! I have about 10 different fabrics and I plan on selling them. Want one?? :)

No comments: