Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Comp List 10/31-11/06

Happy Halloween! 

I don't have too much to discuss today... There are some really good deals out there so hopefully you will save some money this week!  I also will try to "speed" up the sending out process using the program I downloaded so we will see how today goes.  

As always, if you ever have any questions or issues please let me know!  

I think that is it- now I will go do the real "work" for the day- getting my 2 little ones in their costumes!! Have a safe Halloween!





(I also wanted to post the links for the different stores.  I don't think you can click on them but you can copy and paste it into your browser's address bar!)

-Emily

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


         

Moon's (10/31-11/06): http://moonsosawatomie.com/ads/


         
         
          
         


 
      
         
        
        
         
         

          
       

No comments: