Thursday, October 02, 2008

Forest Park

Darek, Carter and I decided to go for a walk in this beautiful October weather (its a sunny 70 degrees out!). What better place for a nice walk than Forest Park? Its beautiful. Here are our pictures (notice how good of a mood he is in even though he got his shots today!):

Starting out on our adventure!
Doing good so far...
Enjoying the scenery.
Beautiful, huh?
More of the scenery
Daddy and Carter
He's having fun!
Trying to walk off those last few baby pounds
Almost done!
Getting sleepy.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Carroll-Mera Chronicles said...

I do not think so but I have to ask. Is this the Forest Park in Queens, NY?

Emily said...

Nope, it is in Kansas!

Emily said...

Im actually just trying to make Beth jealous enough to move back!

Jared said...

I knew it!!! All of a sudden, Beth adds Ottawa to our Homes listings and starts telling me how cheap homes are in Ottawa, and I'm thinking, boy, this is out of the blue,but it wasn't out of the blue, it was a sneaky ploy by my sister, and the sad thing is that it worked on me too, the whole time I was wishing we were on a walk in Ottawa, KS. We used to take walks every day, now, no walks, I wonder how much longer I can keep this sentence going.

Emily said...

All part of the plan...