Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ahhh, Fall- I heart you.

(The annual buzzard pumpkin for our Buzzard's!)

Ahh, I love this time of year. Halloween costume shopping, candy-eating, cooler weather, caramel apples, and Thanksgiving planning.

And since I procrastinated enough on a Halloween costume for Carter, I found one for $10 at Old Navy this past weekend. Not bad, I say! And today I purchased one for Hans on eBay to go along with Carter's. Good times.

I have also spent the last few days racking my brain for Christmas present ideas. I'm trying to get as much done for that as possible, considering the difficulty I will have finding time for shopping with a newborn. Luckily, I started early and have about 5 presents bought already and numerous other ideas for everyone else.

Did I mention its time for Thanksgiving planning?!? I thought so- I'm just excited.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: