Friday, October 08, 2010

Who knew?

(Our new room- not quite finished putting everything away yet, but its coming along nicely!)

Who knew that we could fit our whole house into one room? I didn't think it would be possible. Granted, a lot of stuff is in storage, but we have the important stuff all in one room! I'm amazed.

Anyway, we are adjusting to farm living. Carter LOVES it, of course. And I haven't had fast food since breakfast Sunday morning- that is some kind of record for me. Darek doesn't seem to mind the extra 15 minutes added to his drive. And the best part is that I don't have to go up or down stairs 12,000 times a day.

Anyway, I am disconnected from the outside world for another 2 weeks or so- we don't have the internet out here yet. It will be set up on the 20th, so I will be updating more then!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: