Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little bits

(Carter at Wellsville Days today)

Here are little bits of what's going on in our lives at the moment:

Wellsville Days took place today, keg at Buzzards broke so I had to go to Wal-mart and get beer. Picture this: Carter, me, my 8-month pregnant belly, and a cart full of beer standing in line.

The baby is doing well, and I only have 6 weeks to go! Still not gaining weight like I'm supposed to and she has decided to hang out in the breech position.

Carter is doing well- except the terrible 2's are rough on us all. He has been quite the handful lately.

We have been getting moms house all ready for us to come stay with them for a bit. Packing at our house has begun.

Baby shower on October 2nd, moving to moms on October 3rd, appointment on October 4th, chamber of commerce meeting October 5th... I shall stop there, that list goes on and on!

Oh! And we FINALLY got an offer on our house! Now we just have to wait and see what the bank says about it since it is lower than what we owe on it. Hopefully they will just accept it and we can be done! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

I hope you get your house sold and have a wonderful baby shower. Can't wait to see pics of Carter and his little sister.