Monday, September 13, 2010

A Quick One

(Why can't everything be as simple as it is to a child?)

Just wanted to do a quick (whine, rant, pity party) post. I have a lot on my mind, so why not dump some of it off on here?

Darek and I found this vehicle that we love. It would give us a lot more room for everything- it has a 3rd row of seats. Its a used Nissan Pathfinder. But we can't have it. We were silly enough to test drive it (overnight!). Just long enough to get attached.

But the real purpose of this is to not whine about that, but to talk about my extreme need to FORCE things. Everything. We tried to get a loan from one place it was a no. The other place required us to put some money down and it might not even work then. So, why not just walk away? Because I have to try to MAKE everything work even when I say I won't.

Darek and I had agreed from the beginning that if this doesn't work then we will just walk away. That was Friday. And we are still trying to force it to work today. I know that if we just walk away and its supposed to be ours then it will just happen somehow. But that is so darn hard when you are as stubborn as we are.

Anyway, hopefully by the end of the day we will get our final answer and just be done with it for a while. Maybe then we can get some sleep and I can stop stressing so much! (And I need to figure out if it is truly this that is stressing me out or if its something else entirely)

Thanks for lending me your ear (eyes!), even though this turned out to be a not-so-quick one.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: