Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Times are changing

(The stormy sky this morning)

Ok, so really its just me changing. You see, I used to LIVE for summer. The hotter the better, the long days, heck, even the humidity. But this year has been so different. It could be the fact that I am very pregnant and was sweating from EVERYWHERE this summer. But, it could just be because of how wonderful fall is.

I woke up this morning thinking about how I used to be so disappointed when I woke up to a stormy, dark morning. But now I wish it was every morning. (And not just because it looks like its 5am inside my bedroom and Carter might sleep till who-knows-when). Its just so darn cozy laying in bed, listening to the thunder rumbling. Not to mention the other fabulous fall things to do- go to the pumpkin patch/orchard, decorate for fall, get ready for Halloween, take pictures of the changing leaves, and of course my favorite holiday- Thanksgiving!

So, Happy Fall morning to everyone, may you enjoy it as much as I am!

P.S. I do realize its a week until it is "officially" fall, but its here in my mind (and bedroom window)!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: