Saturday, October 30, 2010

Almost there

(Carter sleeping his way through Wal-mart. This has nothing to do with anything, but its cute, so there.)

There really isn't anything interesting going on at the moment to post about. I go to my weekly Dr.'s appointments, I sit with my feet up (or they get HUGE) and I try to take it easy. That pretty much sums it up right now.

Today, however, I am going to attempt to make a trip to Wal-mart or Michaels and get some dye to dye some onesies. We shall see how that goes. Last time I was in Wal-mart I seriously thought I was going to die. I kept forgetting stuff and would have to walk all the way to the other end, only to realize I forgot something back at the other end and so on. It was bad. I thought my belly was going to fall off. But when I text Darek to inform him that I doubt I left there without either going into labor or leaving in a body bag he was sympathetic enough to reply "ok, let me know.". So, I replied that if I died I wouldn't be able to text him to which he replied that he was sure someone I knew would be at walmart and let him know. Ahh, husbands.

Anyway, I only have a week and a couple days left before I am even busier, so I will keep you updated (unless I croak, then hopefully someone I know will let you know, har har).
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Ella A. said...

You are so close ! the last week last forever- I know. Wish we were there and we could entertain ourselves by watching the news or funniest home videos! I am sooooo excited for you! let me know right away!!!!!!!
xoxo

ps. i cannot believe carter will sleep like that for you!