Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Days

I have recently vowed to become more productive. I would say that surviving the day with 2 children under the age of three is productive in itself, but I still felt like a bum.

So, I've been trying to do more. This morning we woke up and ate, hung 3 loads of laundry on the line, played (I looked over my homework while Kinsley napped), 1 more load on the line, lunch, last load of laundry out, nap time (including me today), and now play time and snack time outside.

Soon daddy will get home and it will be time for me to cook, do homework, bathe kiddos and spend some more time outside.

I've been trying to involve Carter in our chores any way I can. He loves his John Deere gator, so he helps me when I hang clothes on the line by hauling them out there for me. He also drove the trash to the dumpster at the end of the driveway while we walked along with him. Exercise for me + fun for him while accomplishing a chore = perfection.

I love these summer days.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments: