Wednesday, September 05, 2012

A Quick and Easy Deal Post


I just wanted to share this great deal real quick!

I had my good friend Aundrea Shafer take our family pictures a couple months ago (see this post) and I knew I wanted to do something special with them.  I have always loved pictures on canvases but they are quite expensive.  (Sometimes hundreds of dollars.)

But through Groupon I found pictureitoncanvas.com.  I ordered one of our pictures on a metal sign for $20! I signed up for their email list and soon started receiving specials a couple of times a week.  One day there was one for canvases for EXTREMELY cheap- we are talking a 20x30 gallery wrapped, thick bar canvas for $29.99! And the shipping was quite reasonable.

So, here is my recommendation.  If you are looking to have some pictures put on canvases, join Picture It's mailing list here and wait for the deals to roll in! (They make great gifts for grandparents, also!)

No comments: