Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comp list for 11/14


Hello, everyone!

It is almost time for my favorite Holiday- THANKSGIVING!! The ads this week will probably get a little funky- some will have different dates than usual, some will run longer than usual, etc. But I want everyone to know I will NOT be sending a list out on Wednesday, November 21st (the day before Thanksgiving).  Usually the ads do not come out on that day so I hope this year will not be any different. I will be sunning myself on a beach in Mexico the week from the 19th through the 23rd! (Our honeymoon that is 7 1/2 years late).  I will not be responding to messages during this time so if you have any issues I will try to help you when I get back!  You will be able to expect the next comp list on Wednesday, November 28th. So stock up this week!!

Also, as always, please take a look at the ads that are on the last few pages of the comp list.  We have had some new stores post info and some stores that have been here a while post some deals! So be sure to check them out (and there is one with a free gift just for stopping by!!)!

Anyway, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

And before I send this- I have been noticing some awesome deals in the ads this week.  There might be a few you get questioned on (Aldi's has a 10lb bag of potatoes for $1.00!) but be persistent- its true! lol. There aren't as MANY deals except for Thanksgiving stuff but what is on sale is majorly on sale.  


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS:
COMP LIST 11/14 (EXCEL VERSION)
**The Excel version is split again for some reason so open the PDF version if you can!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


          


Moon's (11/14-11/21): http://moonsosawatomie.com/ads/

  















1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Ad Looks Great Thanks. Http://Adulttoyskc.com