Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Comp List 1/02-1/08


Happy New Year, everyone!

I have been receiving emails about stores changing their policies- some are saying they now require the ads, etc.  I just want to let you know that I plan on calling the local stores and seeing what their policies are again to see what has changed.  It may take me a few weeks but I will get it done! So far, I have mainly heard of changes happening at Iola, Chanute and Paola.  I will call them and the other stores on my list, as well.  Hopefully we can get all of this straightened out!

One other major piece of news: This week, Aldi's (the Lawrence one and the Topeka one) have put $1.99 Gallon milk back in their ad! This is great news but only if you go to a Walmart that will allow you to comp store brand items!! If you aren't sure if your store does, check out the attachment on here that is titled "What are the comp rules at my store?" and it will tell you if your local store does or not.  

Anyway, I will keep everyone updated on policy changes as soon as I find them out!  Have a great week!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





___________________________________________________________________


    

      
Moon's (1/02-1/08): http://moonsosawatomie.com/ads/
         

     
 

         
         
Baldwin City Market (1/02-1/08): http://baldwincitymarket.com/ads/
          
         

      
        
        
         
       
      
 
 

No comments: