Monday, June 28, 2010

More Like Me

Do you ever have days or weeks (months? Years?) where you don't quite feel like yourself? That has been me lately for some reason. I couldn't quite pin down the exact reason why. I don't feel too terrible (most of the time anyway- after 9pm is another story) and I don't think its because I have a baby hijacking my body. Something has just been off.

I decided to make a hair appointment with Brooke, the hair magician. I sat down in her chair (its kinda like therapy) and she asked how I've been. I said that I'm doing okay but something is off. She took one look at my hair and informed me that it was indeed my problem. It was (in her words) "boring", which isn't me. And sure enough, after 4 different colors were added to my hair, I felt a lot more like me.

P.S. We are having a girl!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: