Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where has time gone?

(A pic of our teeny tiny town. I liked it except for my shadow!)

Seriously. Where has it gone??

The days and weeks and months just keep going faster and faster. I feel like a person on a roller coaster just trying to hold on and go with the flow but its going so darned FAST! (Have I mentioned I hate roller coasters? Not to the extent that I hate worms, but a close second.)

Here is what I've been up to this week:

I had to get a display ready for an open house at the school here in our itty bitty town. We are forming a PRIDE group and it is going to take a lot of work. Brochures, display, meeting times/dates, potential fundraisers... These are all swishing around in my head at pretty much all times of the day (and night) now.

School also started. For me, that is. I started out with 12 hrs but for various reasons (children, prior commitments, poor communication, etc.) I am now down to just 6. I like the set up of the 2 classes I have. They are World Religions and Ethics. They are both interesting, that's for sure.

I have also been debating on whether or not to send Carter to preschool. He is so smart and he would have fun. But maybe I want him to be home for a while longer :)

And I have decided to get miss Kinsley's super cute little ears pierced. I will post a pic when it gets done.

So between all that and traveling to see Darek's parents as often as we can (we usually only make it back once a month so we are grateful they are willing to come see us so often!) we are stretched rather thin right now. But it's a good thing. We are working towards goals and making things happen.

And now I am going to bed. Everyone is snoring and I would be crazy not to join them.

Goodnight!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments: