Friday, September 02, 2011

I am TIRED...

Notice that is in all CAPS.  That means I am very serious.  I am TIRED.  Darek has been working 10 hour days this week.  Which, you may be thinking to yourself, means that HE is tired.  Which, I am sure he is.  But that means that I am home alone with the maniacs for an extra TWO HOURS.  That feels like a whole extra day by the time 5:00 has rolled around.

Also, you will notice there is no picture today. I tried to send it several times from my phone but I guess it is TIRED also.  Poo.

I have been extremely busy with my new project.  We have the Quenemo PRIDE group up and running.  This week I got a highway adopted by us and designed a shirt for the group.  And had a meeting. And tomorrow I am going to set up the bank account.  And Wednesday is a City Council meeting, at which I will speak on behalf of the PRIDE group.  Etc, etc.

I have also started school.  I started out with 4 classes.  I am not sure what I was thinking.  12 hours, forming a non-profit group, and two children is a bit much to take on all at once! So, I had to rethink my plans.  I would rather take 2 classes and get A's in them then take 4 and do average work.  I dropped the two classes I wasn't really interested in.  That left me with Ethics and World Religions, both of which I find extremely interesting.  It is hard to only take 6 hours because I only have 20 some left before I am done, but I have to remember what is truly important and that is making sure the kiddos are happy and healthy and have a lot of my attention.

I am still running.  I was going to today but I have a migraine.  AGAIN.  I think I will go back to the Dr and get a better medication or something because my once a month migraines have turned into about 4 a month.  Not cool.  Anyway, I hadn't been running as far when I run (I have been doing like 2 to 2.5 miles) but the other night I felt great so I did a little over 3 again.  I sure love how I feel when I am done! It is an inconvenience to find time to do it but it is so great afterward.  But I need to re-evaluate my running/eating plan so I quit losing weight! I don't want to be scary skinny!

I think that is it for now.  Pics to come soon.

No comments: