Sunday, September 11, 2011

*sigh*

(i heart my phone- especially since it can take vintage-y pics like this)

What a dreamy time of year.

I can't stop smiling- there is a chill in the air and it gives you a bounce in your step after the summer beatdown.

We have been outside burning brush, throwing wood, taking our time doing chores we had been rushing through all summer, and swinging. Lots of swinging.

It is around 50° in the mornings, a cool 60 by the time we are ready to get out and about. We put on our jeans and longsleeve shirts and it is HEAVEN. Then, after dinner it is cool once again and we have to huddle by our brush fires to stay warm if we want to stay outside.

*Sigh* Its perfect. I hope it stays around for a while.

(I won't be outside tonight- I am going to represent Quenemo PRIDE at the city council meeting. I heard it through the grapevine that we might receive a nice donation tonight! Wish me luck!)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

1 comment:

Ella A. said...

I can't wait to pack up all my long sleevies. we are going to have so much fun!