Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Comp List 10/16-10/22

Hello, everyone!

I don't have too much to say this week (or rant about, if you will).  The ads weren't the best but that doesn't surprise me- stores will be gearing up for holiday sales.  It's a great time of year for shopping!

The only other thing I want to mention is that there is still a way to get the list via email if you would prefer to have it that way.  I figured out the easiest way to join the comp list: just send an email (a blank one is just fine) to thecomplist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.  You will then get a confirmation email back- just hit "reply" and send- again, you don't have to put anything in the message.  That will get you on the Yahoo! group email list.  Let me know if you have any questions about that- I can try to help!

Anyway, let's get on with the deals. Happy Shopping!

Want to make a donation to the Comp List Lady? Click HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



         
Moons (10/16-10/22): http://moonsosawatomie.com/ads/







          
Baldwin City Market (10/16-10/22): http://baldwincitymarket.com/ads/





          



     

          

1 comment:

Marigene said...

Thanks for making my life a little easier, Emily!