Just a few reminders... I don't want these to come across as being rude- I just want to be short with them because I am EXHAUSTED!
1. I am not sure why you can't open the comp list on your computer/cell phone/ tablet or whatever you are trying to use. I wish I could spend more time helping you but I just don't have time and I really have no idea why anyone would be having a problem. My only suggestion is to try a different method- if you can't open the link I post on my blog, try the one on Facebook, or Twitter, or in the email. Hopefully you can get it to work!
2. Some stores will still match store brand items. Most will not but there are some out there that will. It is part of Walmart's corporate policy that they DO NOT match store brand items so don't be surprised if your store stops matching them in the future! (And you don't have to message me if your store does or does not- I have lost track and have given up. lol)
3. I am very sorry but I cannot add your cat's favorite brand of cat food or your Aunt's favorite candy bar to the comp list. If I added everything that everyone messaged me I would have to quit my job, sell my children on the black market, and ONLY do the list. Fortunately, I am not willing to do any of those things so I will just have to stick to the items I put on regularly. I try to find the best deals but I am sure I miss A LOT. Feel free to look up the ads if you are looking for something specific!
4. I cannot get the comp list out any sooner than I do. I know you go grocery shopping at 2am on Wednesday morning and NEED the comp list then. But since I have started working on Wednesdays I cannot get the list out any earlier than about 9:00pm (and even that is pushing it).
5. Oh, and I am also not sure where your comp list is. I get so many messages each week about a missing comp list. So many, in fact, that I stop checking my messages throughout the week and try to catch up on the weekends. But, if you are having issues receiving the list, please be aware that there are several ways to get the list (and don't forget to check your "spam" folder):
** You can access the comp list by joining my Yahoo! Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecomplist/
(This will send the list to you via email but it will send it to you much faster than I can manually!)
You can see it each week by accessing it on my blog: http://www.gravespartyof4.blogspot.com/
(I post it on my blog as soon as I am done with it so you can view it Wednesday night.)
I post it on Facebook each week- you can find me at: https://www.facebook.com/emy330
And I also post it on Twitter- @CompListLady
Ok, folks. I think that is it for now! I hope those didn't come across as short or "snappy"- I don't mean them to be that way. I am just trying to address several messages all at once. Thank you for using the list and keep spreading it around!
Anyway, Happy shopping!
Want to make a donation to the Comp List Lady? Click HERE.
------------------------------Comp List 10/02-10/08
Comp List 10/02-10/08 (Excel)
Hyvee (10/02-10/08): http://www.hy-
Dillons (10/02-10/08): http://dillons.mywebgrocer.com/Circular/DILLONS-070/000703009/Weekly
Price Chopper (10/02-10/08): http://pricechopper.shoptocook.com/circular/clickable.jsp
Country Mart (10/02-10/08): http://mycountrymart.gsnrecipes.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx
Moons (10/02-10/08): http://moonsosawatomie.com/ads/
Checkers (10/02-10/08): http://www.checkersfoods.com/Circulars/54398/1
Hen House (10/02-10/08): http://
henhouse.mywebgrocer.com/ Circular.aspx?c=157967&n=1&s= 292085579&g=f5b070c3-2133- 4ae9-8dea-132acbcb8339&uc= BC88F67
Aldi (10/02-10/08): http://weeklyads.aldi.us/aldi/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=aldistorelocator&StoreRef=555
Apple Market (10/02-10/08): http://www.myapplemarket.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx
Sun Fresh (10/02-10/08): http://www.mysunfresh.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx
Thriftway (10/02-10/08): http://www.macalusothriftway.com/weeklyAd.html
Obryhims (10/02-10/08): http://www.obryhimsthriftway.com/images/Obryhims-Ad.pdf
Baldwin City Market (10/02-10/08): http://baldwincitymarket.com/ads/
Red X (10/02-10/08): http://www.riversideredx.com/grocery1.html
Hoovers (10/02-10/08): http://www.hooversgrocery.com/current_ad.shtml
Whole Foods: http://wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/metcalf/
Walgreens (9/29-10/05): http://
walgreens.shoplocal.com/ walgreens/default.aspx?action= browsepageflash&storeid= 2506263&pagenumber=1&prvid= Walgreens-111016& promotioncode=Walgreens- 111016&rapid=1284886
CVS (9/29-10/05): http://weeklyad.
Target (9/29-10/05): http://weeklyad.
Dollar General (9/29-10/06): http://www2.
dollargeneral.com/Ads-and- Promos/Current-Ad/Pages/index. aspx
Alco (10/01-10/06): http://www.
Save-a-lot (9/29-10/12): http://savealot.
shoplocal.com/savealot/ Default.aspx?action= entryflash&StoreRef=443&AdRef= link01
Kmart (9/29-10/05): http://kmart.
shoplocal.com/kmart/default. aspx?action=entry&storeid= 2421865&pretailerid=-99572& savezone=Y
Family Dollar (9/29-10/05): http://www.