Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Deal of the day

Today I got 4 new tires on my car. $550 worth the new tires to be exact. So I wasn't expecting to buy anything while shopping to waste time while they were putting the tires on.

We went in Blue Dandelion (where everything is SUPER cute but out of my price range). I found several cute outfits but, at around $30 for a onesie, was about to leave empty handed. Then I had to check out the clearance section like I do in every store. And there it was. A super cute bedding set. I haven't looked at any bedding for our little girl that will be arriving in November, and really wasn't sure what I would be looking for color-wise. But when I saw this set I knew it was perfect. I looked at the price tag: $220. But in big red numbers scrawled on the bag was this magical number: $60. That is $60 for the whole shebang- comforter, bumpers, sheets, skirt.

Needless to say, I bought it.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: