Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello, Whine-1-1? This is Emily again.

I need to write a whiney post today. Sorry. And it's pictureless to top it all off.

You see, I am still not getting much sleep at night. Do I need to remind you why?? My space on my side of the bed is decreasing, even as my girth is increasing. Carter has been doing pretty well about sleeping in his own bed, but every once in a while he sneaks back in a mere hour after we put him in his room. And if he doesnt? Well, then, I am up every few hours to make sure he is still breathing.

And did I mention my extreme hip pain? I should mention it to my Dr. I am sure, but when I get to my appointments I am like a smiling idiot robot that can only nod and say "Everything is going great!". Because I dont want to whine to a complete stranger, just to you guys. I'm nice like that. Except that stranger isn't really a stranger, she is my Dr. who has seens lots more of me than most people.

I feel kind of sorry for myself now, so I'm going to go take a nap :)

No comments: