Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday (er, well, yesterday was.)


Had another great day- lounged around until I had to get ready to go to town, got ready and went tanning, went to Walmart, spend a bagillion years waiting at Walgreens for a Rx, then went to Kinsley's 4 month (ok, so I was a bit late) check-up. Then when I got home I ate supper and then exercised. By the end of all that it was pretty much bedtime.


Anyway, Kinsley's appointment went well. She measured in at a whopping 18.9lbs and was 26" long (the 90th percentile for height and the 98th for weight). What can I say? She's a big girl.


Exercising went well, also. I pretty much did the same workout as last time, but I ran a mile, walked 3 minutes, then did 3/4 mile, walked and so on. I have noticed by the end of my 3 minute walk I have completely caught my breath again so I will shorten my walking time here soon!


Dinner had also went well- we picked up some chinese food. What didn't go so well was the (TMI WARNING!!) crippling stomach cramps and *ahem* bathroom visits from 3 am to about 7 am. Yikes.

No comments: