Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I KILLED IT! (Not literally)


I did AMAZ-AZING on my workout tonight. Seriously. I pushed it like I have never pushed before (hence 2 c-sections, but I digress...).


I figured I would run 1 mile like I have been starting out with lately. But I felt kinda especially tired so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it plus I ate a terrible supper. So I make it to my mile point and I started thinking I have NEVER ran for 20 minutes before and I kinda wanted to try it. Huffing and puffing, I made it to 20 MINUTES! A little over, actually. It was a mile and a half. I have NEVER ran that far at one time in my entire life. Needless to say, I'm pretty proud. I then walked 3 minutes, then ran for ANOTHER 10 minutes! Yowza. I did it just so I could say that in 33 minutes of jogging I only walked for 3 minutes. So after the 10 minutes, I walked another 3 minutes. Then I finished strong with another jog (I even sped up at the end so I could try to beat my time by even more). So, I walked for a total of 6 minutes during a 41 minute run! Wahoo!


Now I have to go to bed.


Night night.

No comments: