Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 3






(Day 3 is the same exercises as day 1. It is supposed to be the last of that exercise routine)

I learned a very valuable lesson during yesterdays workout. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT exercise right before lunch time.


I tend to have problems with my blood sugar dropping if I don't eat at the same time each day or if I skip a meal. I get sick or light headed and just feel like poop. And for some reason I had decided that right before lunch yesterday would be the perfect time to exercise. Wrongo.


Even from the very beginning I felt tired and that the time was passing too slow when I wanted it to go fast (during the jog part) and much too fast when I wanted it to go slow (during the walk time). I was pretty sure I was either going to pass out or just give up before I made it very far. But I kept going and made it through the workout. Just barely. I didnt do any extra, I gave right up as soon as I was done.


So, I think tomorrow when I should be moving on to the next week's exercises I will actually repeat day 3.


And I won't be exercising before any mealtimes again.


OH! And as you can see above, I got an iPod finally! I LOVE IT! I got an iPod touch and let me tell you, it is amazing. It makes it much more fun to run now that I can listen to music!

1 comment:

Ella A. said...

it is hard to exercise on no fuel! at least you learned that fairly early on and can avoid it in the future. I love listening to music while running it is the best!