Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 5 day 1

(Todays workout was a 5 minute warm-up walk, jog 5 minutes, walk 3 minutes, jog 5 minutes, walk 3 minutes, jog 5 minutes then a 5 minute cool-down walk.)

I REALLY did not feel like jogging today. Not at all. Zilch motivation. But I had to do it, so I did. It was ok. I expected today to be easier than it was- it sounded easier than last week's workouts! But by the last 5 minute jog I was pooped. I made it, but just barely. This makes me really nervous for my next workout which is jog 8 minutes, walk 5 minutes, jog 8 minutes. Ick.

I feel like since I have been running I have been depriving everyone of cute kid pictures. Sorry. So here are a few to make it up:


(Carter eating an ice cream cone in my new car. Scary.)

(Fatty McFats-alot- she weighs almost 17lbs now)

(Mimi and the grandkids)

No comments: