Monday, February 07, 2011

Week 2- Day 5


(Day 5 is walk 5 min for warm up, jog 90 sec, walk 2 min and repeat that for 20 minutes)
Today was day number 2 of the new week of exercises. Last time, I felt like I was going to die before the 90 seconds of jogging were up. Tonight, I felt like I was going to die, but maybe a little less painfully. It wasn't too bad. But I was thinking about how last week I was about to die during the 60 second jogs. I would give my right leg to go back to that! (Ok, not really). So, its funny how now 60 is nothing anymore. I know one day I will think about how 90 seconds was nothing, and then how the 3 minute jog was nothing (thats next week and I am nervous!), etc.

Anyway
, things are going good- I've lost 10 lbs since I had Kinsley. That puts me about 6 lbs under my normal weight. I am very happy with that and only 4 lbs from my SUPER-ULTIMATE goal. I have a feeling I am going to pass that like its nothing :)
Oh, and I was still alive at the end of the workout tonight, so I walked an extra 5 minutes to see how far I could get in the 30 minutes. By May my goal will be to run the whole 3 miles in 30 minutes.
P.S. I have tried SEVERAL times to edit and post this so it isn't all squished together like it is. And for some reason it won't work. So, sorry.

No comments: