Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last day of week 4!


(Same workout as last time)

The workout went well, I completed it without croaking. I didn't have time until 8:00pm to run, so I had to do it on a semi-full stomach. That was no fun!

Anyway, next week will be interesting. Each day is a different workout. It will keep me on my toes.
I thought I would share with you my super Exercise List #1:

Black Eyed Peas- The Time
Black Eyed Peas- Don't Stop the Party
Ke$ha- We R who we R
Pink- Raise Your Glass
Nelly- Hot in Here
Enrique feat. Pit Bull- I Like It
Beyonce- Single Ladies
Black Eyed Peas- Do It Like This
Black Eyed Peas- The Best One Yet
Unk- Walk it Out


Don't judge me. This is just good stuff to run to! I would love to have an Exercise List #2, so if there are any suggestions out there I would appreciate them!

No comments: