Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 3...continued.


(Same workout)

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late!). Hope everyone had a great day! We went vehicle shopping and traded in our car for something a bit bigger. That way whenever we need to go anywhere (like when Darek's parents visit) we won't have to take 2 vehicles everywhere. So, it was a good day.


Today, I did another week 3 workout. Last time was AWESOME and this time not so much. I did great until the last 3 minute run. I paused for a minute to catch my breath, then i finished it. I always hate pausing because I feel like I failed the workout or that I ruined it or something. But I know this isn't the case. I also read that sometimes you have a bad workout and your next one is a breakthrough one where you just do amazing. So, I will accept that.


I also got a knee brace and that REALLY helps. No pain today! I am going to do one more week 3 workout then move on to week 4 (which sounds REALLY DIFFICULT. Ugh).

No comments: