Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Week 2/Day 6



I hate the cold weather. I mean, REALLY hate it. It's supposed to get down to -4 degrees tonight. With a wind chill of NEGATIVE 15 to 20. That's really freaking cold. And I can feel it in my bones.

Bone-wise, I am probably the equivalent of a 70 year-old woman. Its bad. And since it is so freaking cold outside my bones HURT. They ache and crunch and scrape and groan. And I limp, and creak and hobble along. Tonight, it was my knees that were the worst. Usually it is anything that has been previously broken (i.e., my ankle, my heel, my cheek, my finger, etc.). I guess it decided to mix it up a bit.

Anyway, I still exercised. It hurt. A lot.

I also need to find the best time for me to jog. I have been doing it at about 8pm when mom gets home from work and can watch the 2 kiddos. But after watching the 2 kiddos alone all day, I am pretty much pooped by that time. And since little miss Kinsley really doesnt like to be put down, I dont have much choice. I will have to try to come up with something.

Also, I think I will do one more day of Week 2 even though I should be starting week 3.

No comments: